|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Finance House - Executive Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 3 Years||Flat Rate: 5.45%||Reducing Rate: 12.99%|
Switch to enjoy lower interest rates!
- No salary transfer required
- Attractive interest rates starting from 5.45%*
- Free for life credit card
- Flexible repayment period
- Simple and hassle free documentation
- Available to UAE Nationals & expatriates
- Flat interest rate
- Original passport & photocopy thereof (with valid UAE residence visa for expats)
- Original Emirates ID & photocopy thereof
- Latest 3 months’ original bank statements of account into which salary is transferred or regularly banked
- Current dated salary certificate from employer addressed to Finance House PJSC
- Copy of latest pay slip
- Upon approval you will be requested to furnish a Direct Debit Authority which will enable us to debit your installments from your salary account
- Security cheque of the approved loan amount + Interest + Insurance for the loan tenure
- Applicant should be salaried individual, employed in government/ public sector or with reputed establishments in the private sector
- UAE nationals or Expatriate residents of the UAE
- Minimum age: 21 years and maximum age at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum salary AED 8,000
- Length of Service : Six month with Current Employer or job confirmation whichever is earlier
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Processing Fee: 1% (minimum AED 500, maximum AD 2,500)
- Flat Rate starting from: 5.45% - 21.3%
- Reducing Rate starting from: 9.99% - 39%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.