Emirates NBD knows that you never stop dreaming. Whether your goals are for something as simple as renovating your home or as big as sending your children to school, Emirates NBD has the right loan package to help turn your dreams to reality.
- Attractive interest rates starting from 4.99% reducing or 2.63% flat P.A.
- Maximum term is 36 months
- Maximum loan amount of up to AED 1,000,000 for expatriates
- Emirates NBD has over 98 branches and over 560 ATMs across the UAE
- Increased loan eligibility with co-applicant program
- Loans for expatriates who are new in employment or new to UAE
- Free bank account and free Visa credit card for the first year
- Enhanced credit life coverage
- Exclusive loan return option
- Processing fee is 1%
- Unique double insurance is 1.24%
- Loan deferment option: You can skip up to two non-consecutive installments per year
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.